All survey questionnaires (translated into English) and data will be published here. Please note, there may be a slight delay for two reasons:
- a. Sometimes questionnaires may appear on the Korean version of the website first while we work on the translation.
- b. Sometimes researchers who propose a survey item may request that we delay publishing that item’s results while they write their paper.
Questionnaire Items Include:
Social Index Items
The social index items are selected from 11 fields covering the main social science disciplines. These items also enable interdisciplinary research for researchers who combine variables from different fields.
- Core Social Index Items
- Social index items in special areas
- 65 items per year
- 20-25 items per survey
Research Subject Items
The research subject items focus on major social issues and problems that have not been dealt with well in other surveys in Korea. By discovering new research topics, KAMOS aims to broaden the horizons of social science research.
- 3-4 topics per survey
- 150 items per year
- 50 items per survey
Social Demographic Items
- Demographic items
- Items for population studies
- 20 items per year – asked when a new member joins the panel
- Items for international comparisons
- Special issue items
- 25 items per year