서브비주얼
  • HOME
  • KAMOS
  • Questionnaire/Data

All survey questionnaires (translated into English) and data will be published here. Please note, there may be a slight delay for two reasons:

  • a. Sometimes questionnaires may appear on the Korean version of the website first while we work on the translation.
  • b. Sometimes researchers who propose a survey item may request that we delay publishing that item’s results while they write their paper.

Questionnaire Items Include:

Social Index Items

The social index items are selected from 11 fields covering the main social science disciplines. These items also enable interdisciplinary research for researchers who combine variables from different fields.

  • Core Social Index Items
  • Social index items in special areas
  • 65 items per year
  • 20-25 items per survey

Research Subject Items

The research subject items focus on major social issues and problems that have not been dealt with well in other surveys in Korea. By discovering new research topics, KAMOS aims to broaden the horizons of social science research.

  • Omnibus
  • 3-4 topics per survey
  • 150 items per year
  • 50 items per survey

Social Demographic Items

  • Demographic items
  • Items for population studies
  • 20 items per year – asked when a new member joins the panel

Other Items

  • Items for international comparisons
  • Special issue items
  • 25 items per year

KAMOS questionnaire February-May 2016 (2016.02.16~2016.05.16 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 607

KAMOS DATA February-May 2016 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 423

KAMOS DATA February-May 2016 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 438

KAMOS questionnaire June-August 2016 (2016.06.23~2016.08.09 / Online Survey -90.4% and the other mode - 9.6% )

토탈 다운로드 : 462

KAMOS DATA June-August 2016 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 413

KAMOS DATA June-August 2016 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 418

KAMOS questionnaire June-August 2017 (2017.05.16~2017.07.10 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 395

KAMOS DATA June-August 2017 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 409

KAMOS DATA June-August 2017 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 416

KAMOS questionnaire September-Octobor 2017 (2017.08.09 ~ 2017.09.29 / Online Survey 92.4% and the other mode 7.6%)

토탈 다운로드 : 515

KAMOS DATA September-Octobor 2017 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 444

KAMOS DATA September-Octobor 2017 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 439

KAMOS questionnaire March-April 2018 (2018.03.19 ~ 2018.04.16 / Online Survey main and the other mode used for senior)

토탈 다운로드 : 469

KAMOS DATA March-April 2018 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 407

KAMOS DATA March-April 2018 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 477

KAMOS questionnaire April - June 2018 (2018.04.23 ~ 2018.06.22 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 483

KAMOS DATA April - June 2018 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 402

KAMOS DATA April - June 2018 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 380

KAMOS questionnaire October-November 2018 (2018. 10. 5 ~ 2018. 11. 4 / Online Survey main and the other mode used for senior)

토탈 다운로드 : 535

KAMOS DATA October-November 2018 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 387

KAMOS DATA October-November 2018 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 375

KAMOS questionnaire January-March 2019

토탈 다운로드 : 585

KAMOS DATA January-March 2019 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 401

KAMOS DATA January-March 2019 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 366

KAMOS questionnaire April-June 2019 (2019.04.20~2019.06.20 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 465

KAMOS DATA April-June 2019 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 485

KAMOS DATA April-June 2019 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 414

KAMOS DATA May-June 2020 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 324

KAMOS DATA May-June 2020 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 353

KAMOS questionnaire May-June 2020 (Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 373

KAMOS DATA March-April 2020 (EXCEL) corona-19

토탈 다운로드 : 361

KAMOS DATA March-April 2020 (SPSS) corona-19

토탈 다운로드 : 368

KAMOS questionnaire March-April 2020 (2020.03~2020.04 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 388

KAMOS DATA Nobember-December 2019 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 369

KAMOS DATA Nobember-December 2019 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 361

KAMOS questionnaire November-December 2019 (2019.11.27 ~ 2019.12.04)

토탈 다운로드 : 372

KAMOS questionnaire September-October 2019 (2019.09.10~2019.10.04 / Interview Survey)

토탈 다운로드 : 350

KAMOS DATA September-October 2019 (SPSS)

토탈 다운로드 : 399

KAMOS DATA September-October 2019 (EXCEL)

토탈 다운로드 : 371


Search